.

.

Friday, April 10, 2009

HELP

Some of you may be wondering why my blog still has a Christmas themed background...the problem is I CAN'T CHANGE IT! I have changed it before and I have been following the directions on thecutestblogontheblock.com to a tee but it won't change...I click save and nothing...still green, snowflaked background! Help it is spring and I want a new background! :(

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yes..eventually:) We are waiting to close on a house. It is right across the street from the hospital and about 4 blocks from BYU. We probably will move by the end of May, but we'll know for sure when we close. I am so excited! It's pretty small but it has a basement we can rent out so it will be great!

Jessica Garthe said...

Sorry i have not used that site, but you may want to go into blogger and change it to one of their backgrounds and then try cutest blog on the block again. Just an idea!!! Take care!