.

.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sundays are a wonderful day!

Last Sunday we spent the morning sleeping....until approximately 10:40 (because we don't have church til 1:20). Pathetic, I know, but it is the only day we have to sleep in so we take full advantage of that opportunity! :) After church we went over to my house to spend some time there celebrating my dad's birthday. Lorie and the girls also went over there. We had a delicious dinner of spaghetti (YUMMY! I love spaghetti!) and then we of course had cake and ice cream and watched dad open his presents.
This Sunday (yesterday) we were invited up to Richard's uncle's house for dinner and games. They live up in Ogden (about 1 1/2 hour drive) so we decided to go to Richard's grandma's church at 9 in order to get up there at a decent hour. So after a wonderful block of church meetings we started the drive up to Ogden. I sat in the back and slept while Richard and his Grandma enjoyed a conversation (don't worry...I REALLY enjoyed my nap!). We got up to his uncle's house around 2:00, just in time for a delicious dinner of lasagna, breadsticks, and salad. YUMMY! Then we played an intense 12 rounds of Scattegories! I love that game, it was really fun, but I didn't win...:( Grandma Christensen kicked our butts! :) It was a very fun evening. I love spending time with our families on Sundays it is a great and relaxing break from our ridiculously busy weeks! :)

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Sundays are nice and relaxing aren't they? Well, not so much for Chris, but I still get to relax! (: Glad you guys have been able to spend time together and with family.