.

.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Long overdue pictures from lots of different things

At Richard's house after eating a delicious dinner of lasagna and baked vegetables!

Riding the "T" (train) around Boston.

Hiking in New Hampshire -- the day before we got engaged! :)
I went to New Hampshire with Richard after winter semester so I could meet his family. This is us looking over the ocean in Maine a few days before we got engaged. (You might recognize this from our wedding announcement!)
Richard took a trip with me and my family to California for a week in April. This is us on the carousel (Grandma's favorite ride) at Knott's Berry Farm.
Richard and I love going up to Idaho Falls to visit his brother and sister-in-law when we need a break from Provo. This is us snowshoeing in the Tetons in Wyoming on one of our trips up there

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute pictures!

Lorie said...

Adorable! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I love your new blog. It looks great. Thanks for keeping it updated. Love ya

Jess Christensen said...

You have a blog!? Yea!