.

.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Life when football rocks!

So we are now three weeks into the semester and three games into football season. The Cougars are doing great and that is what matters! Richard and I are having a great time watching our Cougars stomp some teams while coming out with very clutch and heartstopping wins against others. :) There is talk early of the Cougars having a chance to break the BCS (aka play in a nationally recognized bowl game against a nationally recognized team!). BYU is ranked 14 in the AP Poll and 11 in the USA Today Poll. So needless to say, this football season rocks! And I am loving EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!


It is afterall "The Quest for Perfection"



3 comments:

Lorie said...

I was just thinking the same thing!!! You took the words right out of my mouth! Go Cougars Go! Go University of Utah Cougars! I am as amazed as anyone that they have a chance of breaking the BCS. That stands for Bubblegum chewing series....right?
Okay seriously...its times like this I wonder if we are really related! You are SO funny! But, next time I am in the middle of football fans you know I will regurgitate all that you just said just for the fun of it! Thanks for the update!

Bill and Ramona said...

...and how is married life going? I guess, "so goes football, so goes the marriage!" Hahahaha

Jess and Richard said...

haha...you wouldn't be who i think you are if you didn't use my knowledge to make it look like you know exactly what you are talking about...hahahah